So it is common knowledge that most women love being with men with marinated lies.
That kinda lie that you know very well won’t lead you anywhere but too sweet that it sugar coats the lies. Even Rihanna sang ‘I love the way you lie.’
Today on The Morning Kiss, Kamene and Jalas listed down the scams or the type of lies that women love hearing from men, and boy they nailed it!
Below is a list of lies that shout ‘Scam!’ but women still fall for them;
- Hata mathe ameni uliza kama wewe ndio wife.
- Hata siz ameku like sana.
- Nataka tuzae kamoja tu settle sasa.
- Mimi hata baby mama hatuongengi ni mtoi nasaidia.
- Si lazima uwe safe ukiget mtoi nitalea.
- Ile part ya kamulu nataka niandikishe Jina yako.
- Wewe Kuja tuishi nitaenda ruracio
- Ule dame uliona na yeye Ile day ni njambi wa Tata njeri
Jalango says these are lies that women love being told to make them feel special or assure them that men are committed to them.
Women want to be known by the man’s family members and akiskia Hivo atajua tayari mathe amekubali and the way to a man’s heart is through his mother.
Twende na wewe na vitenge mbili na bag mathe atasema wewe ndio unampenda.
Ladies and gentlemen, do you see a lie that you like?