If your husband is co parenting with his baby mama, there may be challenges along the way. And one way to iron this out is to have a solid agreement between your dude and his ex, how the children will be cared for.
And this is important for a man to be clear that it’s for the children and nothing more.
But if his behavior in anyway suggests he still clinging to his past, here are signs he is upto no good.
- The ex uses the children as an excuse to call him every time. Yes we understand that each parent must be made aware about milestones, but surely some can wait.
- She wants all phone calls to be on her line yet the child is old enought to own her/his SIM card plays the middle man.
- He’s concerned about who she is dating, insisting it’s because you want the right man around your baby mama. Really! If you have moved on as a man, then you don’t get to have a say who she dates. Why does he care about her private life, if he is not still into her?
6117-07999883 © Masterfile Royalty-Free Model Release: Yes Property Release: Yes Couple sleeping in bed in the morning
© Masterfile Royalty-Free
Model Release: Yes
Property Release: Yes
Couple sleeping in bed in the morning
- The baby mama insists on being present for visits to monitor what the man is doing. Really? Are they a couple?
- He doesn’t want you around her when their child marks important events like birthdays. He says she will be mad.
- He live by her rules and that she can change the co parenting when it suits her. If he allows his baby mama to dictate to you his current chick about their child, sis, where there is fire, there is smoke.
- He needs privacy to have phone conversations with his baby mama
- He runs to her when she calls for help to fix things like her car when it breaks down. Sis be very suspicious if he is at her beck and call like this. No exe couple would be this free with each other.
- He acts tensed up when he meets her pals when you are out abd about. If your man is actign weird about such an encounter then this is a sign he could be hitting it and her friends know it, but you don’t.