Ladies, here are some things you can do to get your crush falling head over heels in love with you.
1. Say his name when they say goodnight if it’s over text.
- One man said, he ‘loves it when a girl stretches. Just a yawn and a stretch in the morning does it”. So baby girl, stretch, stretch, stretch ofcourse in his line of vision.
- Another dude revealed that he likes it “When a girl hides her hands in the sleeve of her jumper/hoodie, that is like the cutest thing omg”.
- That little dance you do when you show off a dress with pockets.
Don’t pay dowry more than Ksh 60k – Garissa Muslim Cleric
- When your eyes spark up when you see them after a long time. That’s really cute. Makes you feel wanted.
- Another man revealed, “When they grab your arm around your upper arm and press their cheek against your shoulder while just holding you. We could be walking side by side or sitting down and I will find this so endearing.”
- Any simple form of touching. It can be really casual but really nice, reassuring and overall friendly.
A gentle pat on the back? Fantastic.
Messing with your hair? Godly.
Zari will keep King Bae private because of the trauma of Diamond’s infidelities
- When you “Look at me first when looking for support/confirmation/advice.
If I trust someone and it’s clear that the feeling is mutual, I will be head over heels for you. I’m a big, stoic guy, but if a lady wins my trust I’m basically a lapdog in human form.”
- That little wiggle when they are putting on tight pants.
- When they’re a little nervous because they haven’t known you for long and they like you that’s so adorable. Like when they don’t really know what to say and they’re visibly a little bit awkward for a minute. Either on the phone or a date or something. That’s so cute.
- Stereotypical but smile. Like even the tiniest grin from a girl I like makes my day. Spread some positivity!
- When they get attached to and proudly wear one of your t-shirts with just underwear around the house or on the couch at night. Adorable AF!
- Curl up in a ball under my arm and go to sleep.
- Being good with kids. When they’re super playful and gentle with kids, it’ll destroy a man’s heart in the best possible way. Be with a girlfriend or something and she starts being all sweet and giggly toward a kid and some primal part of me starts screaming, “Marry her ASAP.”
- Wear oversized hoodies.
Hold his hand/arm when you’re walking together, it’s a simple gesture but it gives him a real sense of connection and intimacy.